Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

(photorealistic:1.5), (8k, RAW photo), (highest quality, masterpiece), ultra high res, ultra-detailed, (photo) young woman standing on a pirate ship,leather coat (realistic skin texture),high quality, sharp focus, (fujifilm xt3), soft lighting,

Negative prompt: (panties, underwear, slip:1.5), asian, child, children, (pants, underwear:1.3), (3 heads:1.4), CyberRealistic_Negative-neg
Steps: 30, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 5, Seed: 3922502942, Face restoration: CodeFormer, Size: 512x768, Model hash: afcc6a9cac, Model: realisticVisionV40_v40VAE, Version: ## 1.4.1

00080-3922502942 (1).png

Going back to the discussion about hands, the ironic thing is that if you actually want a character to have extra fingers that's hard to reliably make happen as well. I was trying to generate a picture of a dan'la (one of the six fingered bureaucratic fox aliens from G.R.R.Martin's Thousand Worlds) and most of that process was spent trying to get the character to have six fingers, and even when I finally managed it the hands were mismatched
IMG_1690842250765.jpg
IMG_1690842250911.jpg

Used nightcafe to make

Realistic female Steampunk themed assassin standing on a rooftop at night with a metropolis in the back ground and airships in the sky​

okdOnPUUBqe39k5IYNqV--10--cne1n.jpg

How would be a playmobil version of D&D?

And a centaur-like creature type bairaur, but with traits of Spanish fighting bull. And a ha'pony? (a centaurking mixture of pony and halfling).

Remove ads