• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gloom Card Game by Atlas?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Anyone check this out? Supposed to be pretty good. I've got a couple of Atlas's other card games like Once Upon A Time, and enjoy those...

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Yet another CCG/TCH huh? Like the market isn't satured with enough of them. Anyways, I mean disrect to anyone who plays them, and if you do then I'm sure all of you are enjoying yourselves. I've wasted too much money on CCGs/TCGs that I haven't even played.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Huh. I stand corrected. Oh, well. Depending on what I hear about it in previews and reviews, I just may have to purchase this game. For some reason my mind is making me think about the game Spices of the World, while I read the info about the game on its homepage.

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
I love card games! When the GM is late, or when not everyone shows up, they're perfect to take the edge off.

Unlike RPGs, they require 0 set up time.

They're cheaper than RPGs.

They're often complete in and of themselves, but many have expansions.

Chez Geek anyone? Love that sucker!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
JoeGKushner said:
I love card games! When the GM is late, or when not everyone shows up, they're perfect to take the edge off.
Whenever I find myself waiting I working up a new PC for an upcoming game or muse around ideas for my homebrew.

Remove ads