Glow in the Dark dice

ZickZak

Explorer
Hello,
we play in a room during night, where the overhead light doesn't really reach where I roll my dice, so I have to lean closer to them to see what I've rolled.
I was thinking of buying the glow in the dark, such as Glow in the Dark Metal D&D Dice Set-Silver Glowing Blue. Do you guys have any experience with how well do these work? As in: if they reflect light as it is, I'm sure it would be fine even without "charging" them. If I do however end up charging them using normal home light, how long do they keep on being visible in the dark?

Thank you

Nytmare

David Jose
Late to the party, but: I don't know what the quality of those specific dice are, but the glow in the dark dice I bought in the mid 90s you could FIND in the dark, but in absolutely no way read.

The quality of those dice LOOK a lot better, but the in-the-dark photo also looks to be tweaked a bit. I don't think I've ever seen a glow in the dark anything that was that bright that didn't have a plug or batteries.

Zhaleskra

Adventurer
I had a set (not metal), I gave them to a friend after he kept losing his darkly colored dice on the dark carpet of a coffee shop we frequent.

Remove ads