GMF Website

Xen155

First Post
I was constructing a rough draft for the GMF website here and I want as much input as possible. Suggestion, what you like, what you dont like, and what you would like to see.

If you name the song in the background i'll give ya a cookie

Click HERE

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
I could have told you that lol... :p

But you are missing the Rogue and Ranger in the polls for fave class.... :(

Really cool, how is the live chat going to work?

Oh, and does the site support HTML? I could help with making it look cooler, if it allows html

Xen155

First Post
Many parts of the website support raw HTML Mr. GrinReaper and I would love to have someone with knowledge of HTML help. I will of course ad those classes to the polls and I have about 30 more Poll Ideas. If anyone has an Idea for a poll please sharte them.

The chat works already. All you have to do is enter the SN you want and beggin chatting.

And last but not least here is a cookie CotDS. Oh btw CotDS I nominate you for Council Member status so if you will be so kind as to accept or decline that offer please do so at the CM thread.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Moo! CotDS definitly deserves Council status, hes been here since the begining of time XD

(*thinks to himself "now i can bribe CotDS into influncing the council"* *evil laughter*)

j/k (if you diddnt already know, i dont want to be jumped)

Oh, btw im logged on to the chat in the GMF

Last edited:

Mr_GrinReaper said:
Moo! CotDS definitly deserves Council status, hes been here since the begining of time XD

(*thinks to himself "now i can bribe CotDS into influncing the council"* *evil laughter*)

j/k (if you diddnt already know, i dont want to be jumped)
:confused: What does that have to do with anything?

Xen155

First Post
Nightcloak said:
Everytime I click the link my computer freaks out and Internet Explorer shuts down :(
Make sure you have Java on your comp NightCloak. If you dont got to the sun microsystems website.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases