GMF Website

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Added a button bar to the bottom of all the pages... We can have 2 of um at each page untill we figure out how to get rid of the navigation bar. I would have aligned the buttons to cover the nav bar, but the way the site is designed you cant.... :( what a dilema

Xen155

First Post
Thanks Grin. Im gonna look at other free web space sites to move the GMF website to. If ya know any tell me.

Me and Grinreaper are currently the web design and upkeep peps. We are looking for anyone else with HTML knowledge to lend a hand.

Gilwen

Explorer
Xen155 said:
Thanks Grin. Im gonna look at other free web space sites to move the GMF website to. If ya know any tell me.

Me and Grinreaper are currently the web design and upkeep peps. We are looking for anyone else with HTML knowledge to lend a hand.

I have html and some javascript and php experience. What do you have in mind?

Gil

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Well I looked around and I think a good choice would be to use the Geocities web hoster, you can do a lot with it, and its very user friendly, and It dosnt have a preset format, like the freewebs.com hoster does. One thing that might be a problem is the chatting system, but then again maybe it is easily adapted to other hosters.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
:bump::p

Only cause there are some new people who havnt posted in a while, but we really need to find a way to get more people to come to the site XD

SyrinxNymph

First Post
I found a website that might give us a little extra boost in publicity (assuming the GMF survives much longer :( ) called http://www.dot.tk . It's a free domain registration service; the only drawback is that your website URL ends in tk instead of com.

Just an idea, it might make things a little easier.

Xen155

First Post
SyrinxNymph said:
I found a website that might give us a little extra boost in publicity (assuming the GMF survives much longer :( )

The GMF, though it has hit a slow spot, is not about to die or tapper off. Its been around to long and survived to much to just fade away like an old soldier ;).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases