Gmt+1?

pedr

Explorer
Is there a reason that 'All times are GMT +1'? I've set my settings to GMT and auto-detect daylight savings so unless I've missed six weeks and it's past the 25th of March, I'd have thought that it ought to display as GMT +0?

It's not a huge problem, of course, I can always remember that ENWorld thinks it's an hour later than it is, or pretend I'm in France, but it's a little annoying! Is it something I've got set wrong?

Michael Morris

First Post
That reminds me - ENWorld's server hasn't had an OS upgrade since Congress changed the date of the daylight savings time change. Hmm.. This could be a problem.

pedr

Explorer
Hmm, I just came to post about this, having forgotten I'd already done so!

Just wanted to point out that nothing's changed - I had forgotten about the change to US DST, so perhaps that's it ... but if it isn't, could you let me know whether I can change something somehow?

Nonlethal Force

First Post
At least here it is not. I had to use the setting for Canada, GMT -4 in order to properly show my time correctly. For reference, the time of my posting this in Central Pennsylvania is 4:13 pm. If I use the setting for the EST USA the online clock detects it as 3:13 pm.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Nonlethal Force said:
At least here it is not. I had to use the setting for Canada, GMT -4 in order to properly show my time correctly. For reference, the time of my posting this in Central Pennsylvania is 4:13 pm. If I use the setting for the EST USA the online clock detects it as 3:13 pm.

I'm also having this problem.

pedr

Explorer
I've just turned off the DST function thingy. I'll turn it on when we Europeans decide it's summer in ten days time!

IronWolf

blank
Nonlethal Force said:

What is your 'DST Correction Option' set to under your EN World User Control Panel - Edit Options?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hmm, changing my DST Correction Option from "automatically detect DST settings" to "DST corrections always on" fixed the problem for me. :)

Remove ads