• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goblin King goes down to Arkanyl

SableWyvern

Adventurer
<GoblinKing> Yellow Belt - 0, 7-14, Fist, Dagger, fof
<Kalanyr> Arkanyl the Unholy Kama of the Badlands
<Kalanyr> Dark Knight 3 7-7 Yen 2
<Kalanyr> quote:
<Kalanyr> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Kalanyr>
<Kalanyr> Powers
<Kalanyr> Dark Apprentice: Signature Style (Kama), Unholy Warrior,Sneaky Trick, Foul Spirit
<Kalanyr> Dark Warrior: Poison Blade, Mastery of Shadows, Dirty Trick
<Kalanyr> Dark Knight: Signature Location (Badlands),Dirty Trick, Corruption
*** Kalanyr is now known as Arkanyl
<Arkanyl> hmm
<Arkanyl> 3 Flag Speed Strat
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Archmage> k
<GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 1: The lotus blossom rides higher than the tower; negates the blood of the ape!
<GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 2: The tricky spider glides through the island; conceals the pain of the ape!
<GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 3: The frog splits the dungeon; defends against the onslaught of the steel!
<GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 4: The kama flies on top of the lake; parts the efforts of the dark sunbeam!
<GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick glides atop the volcano; shreds the chaos of the eyes!
<Arkanyl> <GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 1: The lotus blossom rides higher than the tower; negates the blood of the ape!
<Arkanyl> <GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 2: The tricky spider glides through the island; conceals the pain of the ape!
<Arkanyl> <GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 3: The frog splits the dungeon; defends against the onslaught of the steel!
<Arkanyl> <GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 4: The kama flies on top of the lake; parts the efforts of the dark sunbeam!
<Arkanyl> <GoblinKing> <MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick glides atop the volcano; shreds the chaos of the eyes!
<Archmage> ok, was that necessary?
<Arkanyl> no
* Archmage slaps Arkanyl.
<Arkanyl> that was supposed to be my hand
<Arkanyl> I have no idea what happened
* Archmage slaps Arkanyl.
<Arkanyl> <MeowthBot> 1: The sad monkey obliterates the garden; parts the drive of the bird!
<Arkanyl> <MeowthBot> 2: The kama splits the marsh; redirects the stab of the void!
<Arkanyl> <MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossom seeks on top of the ruins; grasps the offensive of the canine!
<Arkanyl> <MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix attacks the castle; waves away the thrust of the lightning! *yen*
<Arkanyl> <MeowthBot> 5: The snake spins with the canyon; dodges the violence of the dark sunbeam!
<Arkanyl> Masters please
<Archmage> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Archmage: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the pillars north-west of Xiang-Xia Province on the morning of the jaguar.
<Archmage> ok
<Archmage> begin
<GoblinKing> The frog splits the dungeon; defends against the onslaught of the steel!
<GoblinKing> done
<Arkanyl> The phoenix attacks the castle; waves away the thrust of the lightning! *yen*
<Arkanyl> Done
<Archmage> the frog is seared by the flames of the phoenix.... mmm... froglegs...
<Archmage> flag and yen Arkanyl
<Archmage> GK 0 - A 1
<GoblinKing> The tricky spider glides through the island; conceals the pain of the ape!
<GoblinKing> fof
<GoblinKing> The chopstick glides atop the volcano; shreds the chaos of the eyes!
<GoblinKing> done
<Arkanyl> The sad monkey obliterates the garden; parts the drive of the bird!
<Arkanyl> Poison Blade
<Arkanyl> Done
<Archmage> hmm...
* GoblinKing points to his impeccable defense
<GoblinKing> :p
<Archmage> lol
<Archmage> monkeys aren't apes
<GoblinKing> according to my dictionary they are
<GoblinKing> :p
<Archmage> monkeys are not apes
* Arkanyl watches
<GoblinKing> As the wise judge says
<Archmage> lol
<Archmage> :p
<Archmage> monkey flings poo at spider, wins round
<Archmage> match arkanyl
* GoblinKing scribbles notes in big book entitled "People to Kill"
* Arkanyl takes notes in his big book of people to poison in their sleep
*** Archmage has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
<Arkanyl> gee
<Arkanyl> I didn't know you what that good GK
<GoblinKing> huh?
<Arkanyl> Insta-Kill
<Arkanyl> I am impressed
<Arkanyl> You killed the Judge
<GoblinKing> rofl
<Arkanyl> hmm
<GoblinKing> suppose I'd better post this
<Arkanyl> Darkwolf is gonna hurt me
* GoblinKing grumbles about simians.....
<Arkanyl> I'm bad for his Dojo record

Remove ads