• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goblinz!

Satori

First Post
I've seen some people give props to OotS on here, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules...

...but you guys HAVE to read this webcomic.

http://thunt.comicgen.com/d/20050701.html

Only the first few are black and white, as the rest are in color. I stumbled upon this site from a banner advertisement on www.roleplaymarket.com, where I play in a few PbP games.

Imagine the world of 3.5 DnD...but from the monster's point of view!

How many innocent kobolds have you slaughtered in your never ending quest for XP?!

How many ogre children are now fatherless because of you and your party?!

How would the world change if all these bitter, scorned, revenge-seeking "nameless monsters" decided to band together, take character classes, and gain XP all with the goal of avenging themselves against the ruthless adventurers that ruined their lives?!

This webcomic really is a must see.

So far "THAC0", the veteran rules monger goblin, is my favorite character.

Who is your favorite GOBLIN?

ThirdWizard

First Post
The guy who writes it posts around here occasionally.

I like the goblin with the orb thingy myself, though I haven't seen him around in a while. I forget his name.

brehobit

Explorer
Goblinz has become my favorite webcomic. Well the dinosaur one is pretty close. And Shlock. OotS is pretty good too... Ok, one of my 4 favorite. But very good, and much better in the last few months!

Though I must say that the non-goblins characters are not very interesting to me...

I recently found this comic and immediately fell in love with it. The writing is witty, the story is a fresh take on an old favorite of mine (what if you were in their shoes), and the player characters are totally clueless (sounds like real life to me.)

I have to admit that the Dwarven Paladin character ticks me off though. The murder in cold blood of innocents has always been a reason to lose Paladinhood, but evidentally, its this guys driving force. Oh well, I guess nothing is perfect. :)

Personally Dies Horribly is my favorite goblin.

JustKim

First Post
Oh my god. We have threads fawning over every unfunny joke passed in OotS but you can't even spell the name of Thunt's comic or remember characters? You are all goobers, every one of you.

Remove ads