D&D General Going on Deployment, Need Help Finding an Offline VTT

Alby87

Adventurer
Hello,

Unfortunately I've been condemned to go on an eight month deployment in a couple weeks and I need help finding a Virtual Table Top that (preferably) has the following features.

• Can import maps from dungeon alchemist
  • Uses a token system for players and monsters that can be customized via PNG.
  • Fog of War
  • Clean and easy to use interface
  • Tracks initiative, hitpoints, and status effects

I'm aware that I can use PowerPoint and import the map as a background and superimpose tokens over the top, but it would be preferable to have a VTT that can track some things given half of the party I'll be DM'ing for are new to the game in its entirety.

I also know that it's a longshot that I can find a VTT program I can install and use consistently offline that has the above features, so I can accept some give and take.

Also internet is not an option. Deploying on a small boy. Only boujie ass big decks get that kind of special treatment.

Really appreciate any suggestions and help! Desperately trying to scrape everything I need together before I'm cut off entirely from the outside world.
I can not recomend enough Dungeon Revealer. It's a nice opensource project, and also free to use.
It has almost what you need, except for automatic fog of war (master should select the part of the map to reveal in its screen), and tracking of initiative, hitpoints and status effects. But for the cost and effectivenes, it's one of the best!

Remove ads