• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Going out on a limb....

ashron

Explorer
I am an ambitious young enthusiast that is looking to take roleplaying in a new direction. i am looking for a couple of volunteers for some artwork and and a writer or two. this is unpaid for the time, but i will not have any problems reimbursing for anything that gets published. i am looking for art that is in the anime style, or reminiscent of chris metzen. all of the material will be a fantasy setting featuring orcs and goblins and such, but i am shooting for something that is so much more than anything out there. if you are intrerested, reply to this thread, and i will answer as many questions as i can. thanks.

Ashron

Charke

Explorer
You seen honest enough, which is something I can appreciate. Anyone interested will want more information. If you have a webpage, you should post its location.

You seem to be asking for the best, unique, art availible. For free art, you'll pretty much have to take what you can get. Writing pretty much goes the same way. The best thing you can do is show as much serriousness and drive as possible. I would start by editing your request for help and removing the lower case "i"'s, capitalize that fellow's name and the final "thanks" and provide a little more information about the product.

It would also help to indicate what system you are planning to use; homebrew, d20, M&M, OGL etc. Some way of getting in contact with you would also be good. You can type your email so that spam machines have a harder time getting it; name at hotmail dot com. Adding extra spaces here and there makes it even less likely second generation spam is going to get it.

I am not interested in non-pay work but good luck with the project.

RPGnow also has open-call non-pay boards you can post this on.
(http://forum.rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=34)

I have a short bit on d20 writing which might give you some ideas.
(http://www.charke.ca/My Writing/WritersResourcePage.html)

Mark Charke

ashron

Explorer
Thank You Mark!

I appreciate all the advice that you gave me, Mark. I am setting the bar a little high, but I feel that it is something that can be reached. I personally have been working in this project for about a year now, and I am trying everything that I know to make sure that it is like nothing else out there. I can be reached at craziebastard at yahoo dot com, and will answer any emails that come my way about this project. I do not have a webpage devoted to this project yet, but that may be an option in the near future.

Thanks to All,
Ashron

Remove ads