• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Good 3.0E/3.5E/Pathfinder Adventures

From all the reports I've heard so far, it is fairly easy to port across older edition adventures to 5E. I'm happy to hear that as I have quite an extensive collection of 3.XE/Pathfinder adventures.

That got me thinking about some of the really good adventures that came out during the early to mid-2000's (and since then for Pathfinder). I've got some personal favourites, but I'm interested in hearing what other EN Worlder's think.

So tell me what 3.0E/3.5E/Pathfinder adventures you rate highly and what exactly it is that makes them a good adventure.

There are no restrictions on publisher, length or date of publication. It could be a WotC adventure, a Dungeon magazine adventure, a 3rd party adventure, an entire adventure path or just one particular adventure in an adventure path.

The_Gneech

Explorer
Most of the 3.x Dungeon magazine adventures have at least a little merit, and some are flat-out awesome. One called "Totentanz" in issue 90 made a big impression on my group.

Many of the Dungeon Crawl Classics series are good. The same game that went through Totentanz went through Curse of the Emerald Cobra and it was a hit. I've played through the Blackguard's Revenge, and it was fun (but deadly).

Also, the Sunless Citadel is a great campaign starter.

-The Gneech :cool:

Remove ads