Good map of an Inn?

Patman21967

First Post
Guys,
Here is what I am looking for, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it greatly.

I need a roadside inn. It is located in a remote stretch of road between 2 small towns, the closest about a 12 hour ride. I'm going to have it burned to the ground by some Orcs. Preferably 2 stories, so the PC's may have to leap out of the window. The lay of the land is lightly wooded, but the inn would be surroundable.

If any of you have something like that, especially in CC, or highly detailed, I would be highly indebted. Either post here or email me at

Patman21967@cs.com

Thank you very very much,

Patrick

Last edited:

Patman21967

First Post
another request

Someone did a town called Essembra, can't remember who, I've hunted through so many posts I'm dizzy, but if someone has a cool map of a really small, unwalled town, that would kick ass too....Come to Delaware and I'll buy you a beer...

Pat

kengar

First Post
If you can scrounge up a copy to look at, I've always like the floor plan of the Coaching Inn that's in the back of the WHFRP rules.

Patman21967

First Post
I didn't even think to look...I have Warhammer, it was one campaign that I ran for years...Middenheim is the coolest city ever...we even have some advanced classes posted on the web somewhere...I ran it at 2 Atlanticons, and Ken Rolsten played many times...It's a shame that the game died away.

kengar

First Post
Patman21967 said:
I didn't even think to look...I have Warhammer, it was one campaign that I ran for years...Middenheim is the coolest city ever...we even have some advanced classes posted on the web somewhere...I ran it at 2 Atlanticons, and Ken Rolsten played many times...It's a shame that the game died away.

Slightly OT, but 2nd edition WHFRP is due out Spring of 2005. :D

Brian K. Moseley

First Post
Patman21967 said:
Guys,
Here is what I am looking for, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it greatly.

Hi Patrick,

Darkfuries Publishing creates the Masterwork Map series of floor plans for role-playing games. Whether you're looking for a quick download, a printed book, or a miniature-scale floor plan, you can find it at www.darkfuries.com. You can also download a free preview of every product. I hope this helps!

All the best,

Remove ads