• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good place to find OOP games?

I'm VERY interested in the Dr. Brain series of kids' games. Unfortunately, they're all long out of print. (And I lent one away to a friend, who drifted away a couple years ago, dang it!)

Anyway, I'm trying to find "The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain" and "Time Warp of Dr. Brain," but I'm not having much luck. I guess I'll try the local computer game store (local being 30 minutes away...), but I'd like to know if anyone knows of online dealers who might have copies?

They're both on sale on eBay, but the seller only has a rating of 16, they're used (dubious condition...), and they're just the CDs.

If anyone can help, it'd be appreciated.

EvilMountainDew

First Post
I think I have access to one of the Dr. Brain ones. I believe its the lost in the mind one. I could burn it and send it too you if you want. OOOoor, if you wanted to Email me your address I could send you a copy. Im not 100% sure I can, buts its quite likely.

Free of charge

Last edited:

Remove ads