D&D 5E Goodman Games "What's new" from Virtual GaryCon March 25th.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Wish another OAR was announced. Was really hoping for Palace of the Silver Princess. Makes me wonder a little of their contract with WOTC ended after ToEE.
I suspect more OAR is coming, but T1-4 is a lot of work that's still ongoing and Dark Tower is likely being adapted by the folks who would be working on the next OAR after Elemental Evil ships.

I, too, hope for Silver Princess, but as an actual gameable product, Dark Tower runs circles around it with its eyes closed.

I suspect more OAR is coming, but T1-4 is a lot of work that's still ongoing and Dark Tower is likely being adapted by the folks who would be working on the next OAR after Elemental Evil ships.

I, too, hope for Silver Princess, but as an actual gameable product, Dark Tower runs circles around it with its eyes closed.
Yeah I like Dark Tower but backed the deluxe Dark Tower Kickstarter a couple years ago by Goodman Games. It was not 5E but it is fairly easy to covert so I doubt I am going to drop another $50-$100 on it unless they make it full color or make significant improvements or additions.

Remove ads