D&D 5E Google Maps for Forgotten Realms (specifically 5th edition D&D)

This isn't a map of all of Faerun, but it's the most detailed for most of the areas covered in 5E.

Clicking a location will give details on the location if they're there.

I was going to post this as well. For those who've not seen it, check it out. They also have a few other maps listed there for other settings and for Waterdeep. It has been INVALUABLE for running Dragon Heist.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I have said this before in other threads, but if WotC re-released the Interactive Atlas with updated art and street level cities portable to VTT and pegged art locations and descriptions, they would have a king's ransom of money on their hands.

This. Give me a huge map, with links and street views and stuff! I know that at least one publisher is working with World Anvil on something like this.

Nebulous

Legend
This. Give me a huge map, with links and street views and stuff! I know that at least one publisher is working with World Anvil on something like this.

With today's technology it would be amazing. Hell, that old FR Atlas seemed state of the art at the time, and I actually reinstalled it recently and although clunky, I'm still amazing at how much they packed into that thing.

MrFurry

Explorer
I have said this before in other threads, but if WotC re-released the Interactive Atlas with updated art and street level cities portable to VTT and pegged art locations and descriptions, they would have a king's ransom of money on their hands.
Once they work out the Self-driving Apparatus of Kwalish to take all the pictures for Google Faerun, it shouldn't be easy.

ECMO3

Hero
Does anyone have some type of "Google maps" GPS type of mapping tool for Faerun?

My campaign will most likely have the PCs traveling to Thay from the sword coast, and there's a lot of adventures to be had on the way possibly. I will provide an option probably to teleport near the location possibly, but they'd have the option to walk, float on tenser's disk or take horse or horse and buggy.

I'd like some type of distance calculator to be able to pick countries, cities, etc, between the sword coast and inner parts of the continent, such as Thay,
Using RAW with 6-8 encounters a day you won't even get to the Dales before you are 20th level.

Remove ads