• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GPG] Winter's Waste

EliasVaughn

First Post
God's Parlor Games announces its first release!

Winter's Waste
A campaign setting of high adventure on ice.
by Paul Stefko

The world is sleeping beneath ice. Glaciers older than kingdoms cover the ground, carving valleys miles deep in ancient mountain ranges. Villages huddle in the shadows of these walls of ice, watching fearfully as frozen death creeps closer with every passing year.

Remembering the past through legends and stories of verdant fields and backs unburdened by heavy furs, a few brave souls venture into the cold, daring to dream of a returning Spring.

Perhaps your heroes will be the ones to wake Brother Fire and end the Winter that holds the land.

Inside Winter's Waste, you'll find:

* New Prestige classe: The arctic nomad, the ice mage, the tunnel runner and the death cultist.

* New feats and skills, new spells and the new Ice domain for clerics.

* An entire new system for divine rituals.

* New arctic creatures including ice elementals and the glacier wight template. Also, a template to turn any corporeal creature into an ice-adapted creature.

* Rules and ideas for running a campaign in an ice age or other arctic setting.

All of this is compatible with d20 fantasy rules published by the biggest names in the industry.

Format: 8.5 x 11 inches, 37-page color PDF (4.65 MB)
Price: $4.00

Available now at http://www.pitt.edu/~pms36 - stop by to look at our samples, including the Ice Sprite, an OGC creature.

God's Parlor Games is a small-press venture devoted to making gaming material for personal enjoyment at a price that individuals can afford. We are devoted to creating products we enjoy and hope others will as well.

dreamthief

First Post
Always nice to see another game company in the arena. However, after viewing the sample page, you might want to consider taking out all the borders. They make it hellish to print.

Good luck.
DT

EliasVaughn

First Post
Fantastic! I was just about to write a campaign setting just like this - you've just saved me a year and a half!
Glad I could help.

If it interests all of you, I'm hoping to expand the setting with a few books detailing communities - an elven city, a human village and a Dwarfhall. No idea on when these will come out.

And after that I may have some other ideas that can be linked up with WW to form an even larger world.

So don't look at this as a completely static product - I sure don't.

Remove ads