[GR] Thieves' World Gift Set Special

Nikchick

Explorer
Green Ronin has opened up preordering for the upcoming Thieves' World RPG Gift Set at our website. This premium product includes the Thieves' World Player's Manual, Shadowspawn's Guide to Sanctuary, Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn, and the Thieves' World Gazetteer, along with Black Snake Dawn, a 64-page adventure by Robert J. Schwalb set in the classic Thieves' World era. These five amazing Thieves' World RPG books come in an attractive slipcase. And, if you preorder the Thieves' World RPG Gift Set, you'll also receive a Thieves' World book plate signed by Lynn Abbey!

grr1805_100.jpg

Click here for more

coyote6

Adventurer
I was going to ask if you were going to have a PDF version of the bundle (i.e., with the new adventure, and at a reduced cost), but then I thought of a better question: has Green Ronin considered selling hardcopy & PDF versions together, at a reduced cost (reduced from the regular print + PDF cost)?

I ask, because I find I like having both -- real books are better for reading, but PDFs are a lot lighter to carry around and handier to use at a computer. So I end up buying some books twice, which gets expensive . . .

Remove ads