• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Crothian said:
so was it zombies invade alpha complex?

Of a sort. Can't be too descriptive, since potential players may view this.

What I can say is there was a zombie outbreak in Sector ZZZ. Citizen Syn-R-Gee, team Hygiene Officer, was a traitorous bastard who used lots of unauthorized equipment and ventured in to many unauthorized corridors and rooms. He lost seven clones and the foot for his eighth clone before the team met their ultimate demise. Only one death was the result of a team member, and that was a TTD (Total Team Disintigration). The rest were all deaths from zombies or by the computer's will.

He left his mark on Sector ZZZ, since it turns out each session of this game is going to take place after the last session.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
It's actually kinda nice to not have a synopsis to write. At the same time, I'm not sure what to do with myself.

You get enough work to figure out some dire portends for your players and a way to start up a new game after the tpk?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Dungannon said:
Never heard of those games, Steve. Care to give me a description?
Fluxx is made by the nice people at Looney Labs. it's a card game in which the rules and win conditions change constantly.

Zombies! is a board game where the players are townsfolk trying to get to the helipad ahead of a ravenous zombie horde. The board is made of map tiles depicting various locations within the town. It's made by the fine folks at Twilight Creations.

reveal

Adventurer
Ashwyn said:
Anyone around?

Nobody here but us chickens.

interview1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads