• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Frukathka said:
I could fly out to Michigan to keep you company.
Yay! Visitors! By the way did you have a clue who in the heck I was when I walked up to you at Gen Con all of the sudden?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Frukathka said:
snaps flower in half.
Hey. I paid good money for that at the spy store.
Lady_Acoma said:
Yay! Visitors! By the way did you have a clue who in the heck I was when I walked up to you at Gen Con all of the sudden?
You were at GenCon, Lady_Acoma? When were you there?

Lady_Acoma

First Post
I snuck my way down there on Sunday, it was really more then I could afford, but I had a good time so it was worth it.

Del

First Post
Can anyone tell me where I .. there they are! Pins ahoy! Up goes Aphroditie IX on to the wall.

- Movin' Del, next is the cable tv

Del

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Going bowling, Del?

By pins I mean poster wall tacks, thankyouverymuch :D Aphrodite IX is on the wall in all her Topcow beauty. Too bad the comic book was one of the worst debacles going.

I haven't bowled in years. Is it fun? Has it changed?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Del said:
By pins I mean poster wall tacks, thankyouverymuch :D Aphrodite IX is on the wall in all her Topcow beauty. Too bad the comic book was one of the worst debacles going.

I haven't bowled in years. Is it fun? Has it changed?
;) So should I read or avoid the comic book?

Bowling is... well, bowling. Has it ever changed? I think it's fun, but it's usually one of the events I go to where I know that everyone is going to be really bad at it but that's okay since we're basically just talking and having fun.

Hm. Although I have seen a really light bowling ball with no holes on it. It's pretty neat. You're supposed to palm it and spin it down the land. Ever since I found that thing, that's how I've been bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads