• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand List of iPhone Apps for D&D Gaming

mpattee

First Post
Hadrian I tried to PM you about a review copy but I'm not sure if the PM's are getting through. Email me at mpattee at gmail.com if you'd like an early review copy.

Zulithe

Explorer
Thanks a lot for maintaining this list. I'm always looking for new ways to use my 3GS. What can I say... I'm shamelessly addicted.

Kragash

First Post
That looks really nice Kragash. Good luck with the review process, it sucks waiting for it to complete.

So I've heard. I've heard nightmare stories from developers that would get their app refused with no explanation as to why it got refused. E-mailing Apple was futile and it wasn't until months later that they could get everything sorted out.

Thanks for the kind words. It's great that there will soon be at least be 2 4E character sheet apps on the App Store. I was surprised when I couldn't even find one a few months ago when I started looking. When I saw that none existed, I started working on one.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot for maintaining this list. I'm always looking for new ways to use my 3GS. What can I say... I'm shamelessly addicted.

Glad to do it...It helps me cope with my own addiction. In November or the last week in October, I will resume my reviews of iPhone apps on my own site. So, look out for an update then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads