• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Rapids, MI Gamers

Altalazar

First Post
Tauric said:
Heh, I had some friends from Waverly High who came up with LA.

I've made it back okay (got in day before Christmas) but I'm not ready to play yet (need to find job).

As for style, I play whatever the DM throws at me. As a DM, I like to have character/character interaction and character/NPC interaction that extends beyond "I stab him" (favorite quote from one of my last players, whenever an NPC was not immediately helpful. Persisted despite several jail stays and bans from certain towns).

I usually like characters to rely more on skills/abilities than magic, but the system kinda demands I keep magic in, so oh well.

If you keep your subscription to this thread, I'll post when I'm ready to game, and we can get together (at a neutral place, of course).

Neutral place? Switzerland? I have a huge basement, finished, with a large table for gaming that has worked rather well. I sort of designed the house around the basement - with gaming in mind. Ok, and there is a study down there too filled with computers.

Email is at davegoodkin at yahoo.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads