• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

grande prairie ab area

jollyninja

First Post
i'll play or dm. tueseday is the only day i have available every week. for a good enough game i'll juggle some stuff aroung and clear up space.

as a dm i guarantee one decent battle per session and villians you will want to see dead and mounted on a pike. rare will be the dreaded tpk, but i will not hesitate to kill if a lev 3 pc flips off a well known underworld figure. i have a really simple set of homebrewed mass combat rules i like to use and encourage the starting of large scale conflicts. will run FR, SL, or homebrew. i run non standard versions of published settings, if i contradict a book, that's my perogative though i try not to kill the flavor.

as a player i guarantee 3 page backstories with plenty of plot possibilities and a tendency to go along with the intended flow of the campaign. i also promise much use of two weapons and characters with high hide and move silently scores. i rarely play casters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads