• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Graphic] Special Request

Ouronos

Explorer
Greetings...

This is a request for any and all of the graphic minded people that may be out there with a little bit of time on their hand.

I tend to use hex-based maps (and hex-based movement rules) in my campaign. There is just something about square based rules that seem lacking to me.

I love to use visual aids (dungeon tiles, for example) when using the battle mat.

Unfortuantely, all of the dungeon tiles out there are for square based campaigns.

Is there anyone that would be willing to take the enormous undertaking of translating some of the square-based dungeon tile sets to hex? If it were made into a PDF, I could just download it, print it, and mount and cut as necessary.

I realize that this would be a *huge* undertaking, and don't know if anyone has the necessary skills (and time) to perform such a task. I would be greatly appreciative of the effort, though, and might be able to come to some type of arrangment for compensation.

If anyone knows where such a product can be found, let me know so I can look into the possibilities of purchasing said product.

Thanks for listening.

Until that time...

GamerRay

Explorer
I'm not too sure if it would work, but have you checked the map making tools available online? Things like Autorealm and Cartographer allow you to make and print your own maps. I don't know if they have anything other than squares, but it's worth a look if you can't find someone.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads