Gray defeats Kalanyr and regains first

graydoom

First Post
Gray seeks another challenger, so that he may advance further in the fifth tier.

Open Challenge, because I find your cousin to be boorish, your cemetery to be barren, and your attacking to be sloppy.

Gray of the Cherry Blossum Caves and Valleys
Platinum Sash 0
Signature Style (Cherry Blossum), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury, Poison Blade)
28 Yen
14-14

ooc: My standard conditions. First, no killing. Second, no style matches, normal matches longer than three flags, or speed matches longer than six flags. Also, I prefer speed strategy matches of lengths between 4 and 6 flags. Third, no Redeeming Light or Corruption.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ok Gray, lets see who is number one"

Off to get my stats feel free to set length and type. (Speed and 2-3 Flags is good since I am in the middle of an IPT lesson)

Kalanyr the Master of the Thundering Dagger
Master of Light 0 18-9 Yen 1

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"Hello again, light one."

"This shall be another short match... I wish for this to be a two flag speed strategy match. May the luckiest man win!"

Gray's first hand
[21:29] <MeowthBot> 1: The staff appears within the wastelands; redirects the rolling of the root!
[21:29] <MeowthBot> 2: The turtle overwhelms the pond; removes the gaze of the dark sunbeam!
[21:29] <MeowthBot> 3: The chopstick slides on top of the well; conceals the punch of the honor!
[21:29] <MeowthBot> 4: The owl dodges on top of the tundra; blocks the efforts of the orchid!
[21:29] <MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal bashes the valley; guards against the slash of the cat!

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Idiot boy is playing with one of his putzes, I can handle it now... Oh yea, beat each other up real good. Meowth bored.

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the castle north of Pang-Wu Province on the day of the fist.

Kalanyr

Explorer
1: The needle flies facing the volcano; parts the descent of the rain!

2: The spear overwhelms the tower; scatters the throw of the weapon!

3: The manticore blasts the madlands; scatters the rolling of the shadow!

4: The thunder overwhelms the temple; dodges the descent of the mist!

5: The mongoose dances underneath the wetlands; dodges the storm of the scythe!

The thunder overwhelms the temple; dodges the descent of the mist!

Kalanyr strikes out with an overwhelming attack at Gray's Temple, The Bank!

Festy_Dog

First Post
OOC:- Eep, I would have offered to judge but seeing as there's the most powerful characters in the game HERE, I think I'll give it a miss.

*Fleeing in fear*

graydoom

First Post
Gray attempts to dodge Kalanyr's strike, just as an owl dodges true lightning and thunder!

Poison Blade!

Crowd Pleaser!

The owl dodges on top of the tundra; blocks the efforts of the orchid!

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Well mreow. An owl atop the tundra is hardly rare, and accustomed to their location. Thunder overwhelming a temple? Reowth. Meowth just too sure how thunder overwhelms, with loud booming noises, drowning out the noises within the temple? Mist can yet descend from the tundra, and a dodging owl may find difficulty in hiding without the mist, but yet easier because of better sight... Reowth... Meowth feel that ultimately an owl blocking the efforts of an orchid could prove more disasterous to life than overwhelming thunder.

Point, Poison...4 Yen... Gray.

Match Gray.

reiella

Explorer
Gray, advances to Platnium Sash 1(15-14), and gains one whole yen from Kalanyr. Kalanyr loses one yen, and falls to Master of Light, Fallen from Light..(18-10)... Your risk at speed against the sash did not pay off, but you still stand the greatest bastion of light and hope amongst the poor deluded fools of Iron City who have yet to know the meaning of fearing Meowth.

Remove ads