Gray is temporarily derailed from his quest with a win against Kento!

graydoom

First Post
Having lost his again on the day of the tournament, Gray has posted flyers even more flyers advertising his quest for 10 losses. A new version saying "Come assist Gray's quest for ten losses! Only two to go!" has joined the older ones, which say "Come one, come all! Gray seeks 10 losses! Don't miss this rare chance! See Gray, wandering around the grounds!"
And so Gray waits for another fighter to notice the flyers, seek him out, and challenge him.

Gray
White Belt
0 Yen
1-8

ooc: Some conditions. Since this is the day of the tournament (using GMT), I want all matches to be either 2 flag matches or 2-3 flag speed matches. Winner of insults can still pick between strategy or standard. Please be able to complete the match tonight.

Last edited:

I accept!

Kento Saighami
Copper Sash 1
Fight Record: 1-1
Yen: 1
Abilities:
Signature Style: West Wind
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x1)

I find your people and your brother to be flatulent, your dojo to be worn out, and your ninjitsu to be clumsy.

"When I go around you...something doesn't just feel right, and all your losing has caused your dojo and your style to be weak and unimpressive."

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Bring it on, shamed one! Pain is a good teacher, and I want to help you with improving your character."

A wanderer in darkness
Dark Apprentice 1 (1-0)
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (Fan)

[ooc: Damn; Sollir beat me to it! :mad: Ah, well - I can judge, then, if you want.]

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Darkness, you judging is fine with me. I'll face you next, if you want.

Gray insults his opponent!

I find your teacher to be juvenile, your playground to be empty, and your defense to be unimportant.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Acceptable insults, both of you, and relatively equal in viciousness. Still, Sollir's insults are very low, while Gray's at least display some sort of style."

Insult round to Gray. You may now set the conditions of the match according to your guidelines above.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the foothills south of the Baths at Lo Xiang on the morning of the chopstick.

graydoom

First Post
"I would prefer a 2 flag speed standard match."

With that said, Gray applies the lessons he learned from his match with the big cat, and uses a feline style to slash at Kento!

The jaguar slashes next to the swamp; blocks the drive of the thorn!

The tiger speaks atop the tower and leaps above the arrow; guards against the speed of the steam!

"Interesting style, I think i'll take it and improve it...just this once!" Kento shouts as he attempts to jump over Gray's attack and kcik him.

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
[ooc: A 2-flag speed match?! Hot damn - this will be over quick! :eek:]
Hell yeah :D. It's supposed to be. And a 3 flag speed match doesn't last all that much longer, anyway. Only two more rounds on average.

Remove ads