Gray loses to Orlandu

graydoom

First Post
As the big ogre does his stuff, Gray hops in, nimble as a rabbit, dodging the ogre's strikes, and attempts to land another good punch as Orlandu leans down, right between the eyes!

The rabbit punches the cemetery; dodges the roar of the canine!

turtle

First Post
Orlandu's mastery of turtle style proves to be too strong for Gray's rabbit attack... Gray collapses to the ground TKO
Well... I guess I should take care of these remaining cups... (gulp) (gulp) (gulp) (gulp) (gulp)... ahh... now where was i.......?
oh yeah! The ah.... awards.....

Orlandu, you are the victor. You are now a Green Belt 1 with a 6-1 record. You are one of the most powerful combatants in the land. In addition, Gray (1-4) is at your mercy. Will you kill him or send him back to learn more as a white belt?

Orlandu has also gained 1 yen from this fight

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
I promised I would not kill him and I stand by my word. Perhaps the path of Yen is not for you young man? You will have a chance to choose a new path now. So choose wisely *bows to the judge and to his opponent and then wanders off*

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
ooc: Skarnkai wins again?!! Quite a powerful fighter - he's fought seven matches so far, and he has a perfect record. Well, almost perfect, that is... :eek:
BTW, Skarn, your entry in the registration isn't up-to-date; while it mentions the victory over Gray, it doesn't mention your new rank (Green 1) or your record (6-1). And congrats, man! You're the main man of YB at the moment, it seems. :)

Skarnkai

First Post
Umm thanks I guess.... Kith has a better record than me IMO (4-0)
Anyways I lose when I generate moves for myself... as you saw when you beat me =P . Also Strategy Matches I am pretty good at.

Wicht

Hero
Turtle - good call on going with the originally posted moves - Promote yourself to Journeyman judge.

It does seem to me that the posted moves should only be edited to fix grammar mistakes. Not to alter the move - its like chess, once your finger clicks submit thats what you have decided to do. :)

Remove ads