• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great movies you might not have heard of.

AuroraGyps

First Post
Two movies with Vincent D'Onofrio:

Happy Accidents: Is a time traveling love story.

The Whole Wide World: About Robert E. Howard and his relationship with Novalyne Price.

These two movies totally surprised me by how much I loved them. I tend to stay away from "chick flicks", but I'm a huge fan of D'Onofrio, so I watched them. Loved them enough to even buy them and I hardly ever buy DVDs, especially not "chick flick" ones.

Grehnhewe

First Post
Two movies with Vincent D'Onofrio:

Happy Accidents: Is a time traveling love story.

The Whole Wide World: About Robert E. Howard and his relationship with Novalyne Price.

These two movies totally surprised me by how much I loved them. I tend to stay away from "chick flicks", but I'm a huge fan of D'Onofrio, so I watched them. Loved them enough to even buy them and I hardly ever buy DVDs, especially not "chick flick" ones.
I remember liking his performances in Feeling Minnesota and Salton Sea. He has a removable nose in the latter and Val Kilmer before he got fat.

might have to check out a movie about REH.

AuroraGyps

First Post
They're only 1/2 an hour each, but The Amazing Screw-On Head & A Wish For Wings That Work are two very strange, but cool animated films. Screw-On Head is from Mike Mignola and Wish for Wings is an Xmas cartoon with Opus & Bill the Cat from Breathed's Bloom County/Outland comic strip.

Remove ads