Great & Small: The Roleplaying Game Of Animal Fantasy

King Truffle IV

First Post
I'll be doing character stats for the big cats and great cats this week, in honor of Zimbabwe's Cecil The Lion, who was killed by a poacher a few days ago. #RIPCecil

I hope to have the game info done by Thursday, but in the meantime, if you're interested in taking the fight to the poachers, I've added links on the Great & Small blog to the International Anti-Poaching Foundation and Veterans Empowered To Protect African Wildlife.

Crothian

First Post
There is a great adventure that I haven't seen you mention. It is written for Fudge and is called Another Fine Mess. The premise is that a human ranger gets himself in trouble and it is up to his animal friends to come rescue him. It has always been one of my favorite adventures and one of the most creative I've read. It is also not one that anyone has really ever tried to reproduce.

King Truffle IV

First Post
There is a great adventure that I haven't seen you mention. It is written for Fudge and is called Another Fine Mess. The premise is that a human ranger gets himself in trouble and it is up to his animal friends to come rescue him. It has always been one of my favorite adventures and one of the most creative I've read. It is also not one that anyone has really ever tried to reproduce.
I've never heard of that adventure, Crothian. Thanks for the tip. It sounds like fun.

I've got a number of adventure ideas in mind for various genres, which I'll be revealing in the near future.

I'll look up "Another Fine Mess," and add it to my inspirational reading list.

Remove ads