• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greeting from Tennessee

Sayburr

First Post
Thorntangle said:
From what I read on quarters, your state has a fine musical heritage.

Funny, I have not even seen one yet. I guess everyone is scooping them up and they are not going into circulation in TN like they are the rest of the country.

Yep, home of Bristol bluegrass, Nashville country and Memphis blues (my personal favorite).

Ashy

First Post
When not in Sigil, I usually hang me hat in Birmingham, AL! AND I am thinking about moving to Hartselle, AL, which is just south of Decatur! ;)

Creeper

First Post
Re: Yep, I'm from Nashville

Artgeek said:
Hey Creeper,

In what part of Nashville are you?

Live near Percy Priest Lake. I actually work part-time at The Game Keep in Hermitage, so you might know me or have seen me before.

scadgrad

First Post
Livin' & gamin' on the Cumberland Plateau

Hey Creeper,

I actually work part-time at The Game Keep in Hermitage, so you might know me or have seen me before.

I'm a regular at the GK, or at least I was until the wife got closer to term with our first kid. I'm sure we know each other.

Anyways I'm here in Algood about 1/2 way between K-town & Nashvegas. I do most of my RPGing in Nashville (well La Vergne actually). I think one or two of the guys in my group are on here as well.

Remove ads