Grim Tales SRD Down?

Aldarc

Legend
Is there any particular reason why the Grim Tales SRD website is not working? Has it been down for a while and I just have not noticed it until recently?

Flynn

First Post
It's been down for a few months, to my experience. Are there any plans of bringing it back up?

Kirin-Tor, oh great keeper of online GT lore, please bless us with your presence here, and guide us on our path to Grim Tales enlightement. Give us a sign, oh great Kirin-Tor, give us a sign. Yea, verily, shall we consult the Magic Eight-Ball in our divinaory quest for knowledge here, should we not hear from our benevalent guardian of the Grim Tales SRD. Kirin-Tor, oh great and wise one, we seek your intervention on our behalf. What is the answer to this perplexing problem?

In Humble Service,
Flynn

Kirin'Tor

First Post
Magic 8 Ball Says: Not at this time.

Due to my free hosting solution (effectively a server in a friends basement) when the server gets borked or upgraded, it takes some time to fix. A whole new system is on the way, so I hope to see it back up (and more stable) very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, if I could use a traditional free host, I would consider it, but the PHP script support doesn't come cheap :)

dutorn

First Post
Kirin'Tor said:

Due to my free hosting solution (effectively a server in a friends basement) when the server gets borked or upgraded, it takes some time to fix. A whole new system is on the way, so I hope to see it back up (and more stable) very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, if I could use a traditional free host, I would consider it, but the PHP script support doesn't come cheap :)

I pay $4 a month to host with these guys:
Totalchoicehosting.com

I haven't had any serious problems with them. $4 gives me unlimited space and I can run PHP, MYSQL and a bunch of other addon stuff they have. If you ever get desperate enough, check them out.

Aldarc

Legend
Kirin'Tor said:

No worries. I just decided to revisit the use of Grim Tales recently and was dismayed to see the GT-SRD down, and I was just wondering why that was the case. But whatever the case may be, I look forward to seeing it up again as it was a fairly valuable tool for a quick reference. I happen to believe that Grim Tales deserves more online support than it usually gets apart from ENWorld and the GT-SRD.

Bobitron

Explorer
I didn't even know there WAS a Grim Tales SRD. That's great! I'll check it our next time I'm running a game, hopefully the server issues will be all worked out by then.

slingbld

Explorer
Bump

Ok, it's been 3 years now. Is this SRD ever gonna see the light of day once again?
Could it be compiled into an RTF or PDF and posted to the boards as an attachment?

Oh yeah, Internet archive does not have it..... :(

Thanks for listening,

Sling~

joela

First Post
pdf

Ok, it's been 3 years now. Is this SRD ever gonna see the light of day once again?
Could it be compiled into an RTF or PDF and posted to the boards as an attachment?

Oh yeah, Internet archive does not have it..... :(

Thanks for listening,

Sling~

There's discussion of the GT finally going to pdf found here.

Remove ads