• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grimm: The Roleplaying Game

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Too bad. I believe in keeping an open mind about gaming systems. While I appreciate d20 for the ease in playing new games with few rules changes, it would be hard to convince me that it's the right system for every game.

Of course, d20 fans can buy the superb Horizon book that's already been published.

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
Piratecat said:
Too bad. I believe in keeping an open mind about gaming systems. While I appreciate d20 for the ease in playing new games with few rules changes, it would be hard to convince me that it's the right system for every game.

Of course, d20 fans can buy the superb Horizon book that's already been published.

You can buy the whole Horizon line! They're all superb books. Grimm isn't even my favourite (that would have to be Spellslinger).

My point is that FFG has regularly been my favourite D20 game publisher; just about everything they've done is gold: Midnight, Horizon, Portals & Planes, Cityworks, Sorcery & Steam, etc etc.

To see that now they seem to be systematically distancing themselves from their superb d20 products in favour of an untested externalities-limited house system is something I disapprove of. I want to voice this disapproval by making it clear that I at least won't buy their non-d20 products, in consideration of how tragic it would be if FFG left the D20 fold.

Nisarg

Remove ads