(Group A) Welcome to The Fold IC (Group A)

Merlin's Shadow

First Post
Someone doesn't like dwarves, the woodsman thinks to himself.

Stone continues drinking and chatting with his companions, but his curiosity getting the better of him, the half-orc also attempts to listen in on any conversation amongst the dwarves. Maybe they've got some fine tales of adventure to tell.

Vertexx69

First Post
Lance glances over toward the dwarves a moment and with shrug takes a long draw from his ale. "Nothing wrong with hard working folk so far as my eyes can see. The horse thing is understandable and all considering that heavy connection to the earth I s'ppose." He enjoys the change of coolness on his shoulders instead the sun. The earthy smell of the tavern reminds him of home after so much time on the road. So Lance is content to kick his feet up and relax up off the ground for however long it takes until until some catastrophy or another draws him back into the fray.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Fascinating, no one advertises anything here, and sword-bearing strangers are the first for people to avoid. My advice? Enjoy a nice evening, sleep well, then head out of town in the morning. The city will have greater needs."

Carshen sits back, relaxes, and enjoys the company.

Wiggimuck

First Post
Reejen gets the attention one of the servers precariously balancing a plate full of drinks for the dwarves. Let me help you with that. Reejen follows the server to the dwarves and offers a cheery salutation, Welcome stout folk! I hope the weather has found you well!

Remove ads