• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Guide: D&D (5e) How to Build a Barbarian for Combat

As this was a combat focused guide, non-combat utility certainly took a back seat. I think you are correct concerning your comment. This build will more well serve dungeon delving, non-role playing fans of the game.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
As this was a combat focused guide, non-combat utility certainly took a back seat. I think you are correct concerning your comment. This build will more well serve dungeon delving, non-role playing fans of the game.

Hi,

Just wanted to leave a tip. Try "Reply with Quote" instead of just "Reply" it makes it much easier to see who you comment is specifically directed towards.

Hey, Charlaquin. I apologize for the late reply. I used a custom 72-point buy system that has largely garnered negative responses. I have since altered the ability point allocation to hopefully better serve players.

Thank you for your feedback and I wish you a great day.

Hmm.
I don't think there's enough of a trade off in having a 20Dex/20Con to justify dumping your Int, Wis, & Cha all to 6....
Seems like the fast track to being one of those martial type players who sit there doing nothing in non-combat situations.

Hey CCS, this build was hyper-focused on combat utility. That being said, my system for ability point allocation has largely met negative criticism and has consequently been changed to hopefully better service players.

Thank you again for your feedback. You guys are helping me improve with every story, so I appreciate the time you took to offer your thoughts. I wish you a great day.

Remove ads