Gygax Games & Mongoose Publishing

MongooseMatt

First Post
Trigee Enterprises Co. DBA Gygax Games and Mongoose Publishing are proud to announce their agreement for the publication of Lejendary Adventure™ a multi-genre role playing game system by Gary Gygax, the father of tabletop role-playing games.

The re-launch of the Lejendary Adventure™ multi-genre role playing game system will include the newly edited core rule books Lejendary Rules For All Players,

Lejend Master's Lore and Beasts of Lejend. The system is rules-light, skill based and features richly detailed world settings.

New world environments written and created by Gary Gygax and never before published material will follow, along with new adventures written by a team of writers dedicated to surprise and entertain the avid gamer.

Gail Gygax, of the Lake Geneva, WI based Gygax Games, leads a team of talented and dedicated "Gygaxian" developers to continue with the creative works of her late husband.

Mongoose Publishing, based in Swindon, England, is the UK's largest publisher of role-playing games, and is known for producing high quality licensed products.

June 2009 will see the first release of Lejendary Rules for All Players hardback and A Question of Tribute scenario. Further releases will follow on from this at regular intervals.

For additional information please contact Gygax Games at gygaxgames@gmail.com

howandwhy99

Adventurer
That's great news.

Are there going to be any changes to the previously published Lejendary Adventure system? Or will it be a republishing of the same material? Perhaps a reorganization of the books, layout, cartography, and/or art work within? And then expanded, unpublished materials coming out later?

I'm also curious if any new material will be from the Castle Zagyg project that is rumored to be on hold.

Lastly, is there any talk about republishing the other Gygax-owned RPG system he released after leaving D&D and TSR: the Dangerous Journeys game? I know only 6 RPG books of that series were ever published and much material was shelved and/or scattered about in a couple short-run magazine ventures.

jcfiala

Explorer
I apologize for the Necro, but did anything happen with this? Gygax Games' site is currently down, and I'm not seeing a mention of Lejendary Adventures on Mongoose's website.

Remove ads