Gygax's Living Fantasy and World Builder (TLG)

Troll Lord

First Post
Hello all,

A few days ago I sent out the PR for Gary Gygax's Living Fantasy shipping to the printer. Also, Gary Gygax's World Builder was reviewed here on enworld by John Morrow. If you have a moment hop on over and have a look.

Here is the body of the PR. And of course as always you can find out more about this book and others, including the Necro titles, on our webpage or message boards.

http://www.enworld.org/reviews/index.php?sub=yes&where=active&reviewer=John+Morrow&product=wbug

TROLL LORD GAMES PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Troll Lord Games
Phone: (501) 661-0449
Fax: (509) 272-3375
Email: troll@trolllord.com

"Gary Gygax's Living Fantasy"has shipped to the Printer

LITTLE ROCK, AR __ May 13, 2003 __Troll Lord Games announced today that Gary Gygax's Living Fantasy, the third volume of the "Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds" has shipped to the printer. Come by the web site for moreinformation at www.trolllord.com.

From the encampments of common folk and wanderers to the teaming streets of walled towns, this work brings fantasy worlds to life. Within "Living Fantasy" the dedicated gamer finds a veritable host of useful information. From knightly orders and imperial land management to
overland travel and underground caverns, "Living Fantasy" brings your world building to life!

"Gary Gygax's Living Fantasy" is 160 pages, hardback, and retails for $29.95. The d20 enthusiast finds a plethora of information for spells, their costs and availability as well as guidelines for exotic punishments level advancement and more.

About Troll Lord Games
Troll Lord Games debuted at Gencon 2000. Alongside it's hallmark d20 line and The Codex of Erde, TLG publishes the Gygaxian Fantasy World Series, Gary Gygax adventure modules and Necromancer Games.
For more information, visit our web site www.trolllord.com. Copyright 2001, Troll Lord Games. "d20 System" and the d20 System logo are Trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast and are used with permission.

serleran

First Post
*Bump*

From all I've seen of this, it looks like another "must buy." Gygax is gifted and always delivers!

Will there be another contest for this one, O Troll Lord? :)

Keep the products coming, you've not disappointed.

Troll Lord

First Post
contest

The next context, probably posted this week over on the webpage/message boards will be with Winter Runes. I'm still kind of stunned you won the World Builder contest. The reference was so obscure! lol But hey you took home a small bundle of books, eh?

Thanks dude,
Steve

Troll Lord

First Post
arrivals

Hello,

Living Fantasy should arrive late June. Our new printer is a smidge slower than we are used to. And Winter Runes should be arriving this week. I think it had a release date of 19 May...though I would have to holler at Todd for that.

Steve

annadobritt

First Post
Re: contest

Troll Lord said:
The next context, probably posted this week over on the webpage/message boards will be with Winter Runes. I'm still kind of stunned you won the World Builder contest. The reference was so obscure! lol But hey you took home a small bundle of books, eh?

Thanks dude,
Steve

I certainly looked for it and couldn't find it.

optimizer

First Post
Re: arrivals

Howdy!

Troll Lord said:
Hello,

Living Fantasy should arrive late June. Our new printer is a smidge slower than we are used to. And Winter Runes should be arriving this week. I think it had a release date of 19 May...though I would have to holler at Todd for that.

Steve

I'll be looking for it then -- thanks! :)

Mike

Remove ads