Hanoi Xan defeats The Cow

Wicht

Hero
Filled with visions of a World Crime League, Hanoi Xan knows he must first gather a following and doing so requires victories in battle. Therefore he looks about for a likely person for a thumping!

Hanoi Xan
Thug 0 (1-1); (Yen=0)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
A distant ringing could be heard up the road. the sound of a cow bell.

MooCow approaches the evil Thug, "I hear you seek victories in battle. Well I could help you out with some of that. I will offer you the battle part and you will give me the victory part. And I must say..."
I find your son to be balding, your school to be disgusting, and your skill to be hilarious.

Yellow Belt 2
Sig Style=Mantis
Dojo Style=Blizzard
Record 8-6
Powers: Fist of Fury (1x)
Yen 2
Wears a Brass bell around neck bought cost=5 yen
Member of the Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony

OOC: Prefer strat matchs with moves generated by judges. But everything but style is ok.

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi glares at the cow. To be challenged by a beast, but a fight being a fight and the road to untold power, Hanoi agrees...

"I have heard your cows will sleep with any bull that comes their way! And there are ticks and fleas in your herd I am sure. But still, your inner strength is surely no match for my sheer evil abilities. Therefore I will fight you!

I find your neighbor to be promiscuous, your household to be infested, and your zen to be weak.

judge generated moves are fine with me

Jackal

First Post
Need Judge.

I will on more later tonight. I will try to check back every once in awhile this afternoon. But I will be on at least by 830ish pm cst.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth reowth reowth!

Ah a Dead Man Walking, yes... Mreoow.

Meowth do not care if you kill this one.

At least make him hurt though.

Darkwolf

First Post
With the infested house and the hilarious zen, MooCow loses the insults...Hanoi may set the type of match and the length.

Furthermore:

The ancient master, MeowthBot, has decreed this match to take place at the castle south of the Jade Cliffs on the dawn of the fang.

Remove ads