• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy New Year (and Enworld Resolutions)!!

aco175

Legend
Maybe a homebrew?

1672836101719.png
1672836158014.png
1672836036284.png

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Finish my current campaign. I just checked my calendar and realized that I'm underestimating how long it has been going. Session 0 was in early November 2018. That's 4 years and 2 months. Most of the PCs are at 17th level. This is my third 5e campaign and it is crazy that it is longer than my prior to campaigns combined. I really want to go 3 for 3 and bring this to a satisfactory finale.

Ondath

Hero
I've got a few resolutions:

1- I've got two high-level games I'm currently running: One long term campaign that's been ongoing since 2020, and another "mini-campaign" that brings together my old group so they can have an epic epilogue to their adventure. I want to stick the landing with both of them, and it'll be quite tricky (the first one became a massive kitchen sink game with everything from Magic the Gathering to Dragonlance and Spelljammer being thrown in and I want to conclude the story before the game implodes due to too much varied content, and the latter one was supposed to be a 4-5 game miniseries with a set story but is taking longer than expected).

2- I realised I like making content about TTRPGs, either making my own tweaks to games or writing/recording advice and discussion around the hobby, so I want to actually publish content of this kind this year (news about the OGL aren't helping).

3- I realised that I, for the lack of a better term, really slowed down while DMing. My games take a lot longer and it feels like I have a harder time running encounters concisely. I want to fix this.

4- Maybe finally get a coherent setting gazetteer done, and finally find a good niche for Elves that achieve Tolkien's vision without ending up with stuffy supremacists.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads