• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hartford Connecticut area.

Grand_Director

Explorer
I am a 30yo male. I just moved to Manchester and I am looking to start a group. I’m looking for adults 21 and older for week night games any day Monday through Thursday. I am hoping to get a dedicated group for one night a week from 7:00pm-11:00pm.

I play a very heroic, combat intensive style game. In real life I am an actor and I do not neglect the story or the ROLE playing. I run Scarred Lands or Mystara but I am willing to learn a new world if the group has a choice. I have rtead many Forgotten Relms books and would not mind starting a game in that setting. I am also not adverse to learning Ebberon. I am very player friendly and I believe that the first job of a DM is to provide a good game for the group. That does not mean that I am easy.

I own my own home and it is available to play at. If you are interested please contact me at Roger.Mandeville@SNET.Net. I look forward to hearing from you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads