Has anyone ever bought a PDF from Indie Press Revolution?

Felon

First Post
I purchased the Bulldogs Fate RPG from IPR. I concluded the purchase using PayPal. I figured I would get an email with a link to a secure download, but instead I got an email that contains...well, nothing much really. See for yourself:

You have received this notification from IPR because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.
Dear Customer,

You have ordered Electronically distributed products from our site.This message contains URLs from which they can be downloaded:

Download E-products:

Note: for security reasons these URLs are valid within the next hours

Thank you for usingX-Cart shopping system
IPR
URL: IndiePressRevolution

Something defiinitely seems to be missing. There's some poor syntax there with specifying how many hourse hours the URL will be valid. Also somewhat curious is that Gmail flags their address as a potential phisher. I've submitted a message to their support and replied to the above email. I'm wondering what my experience ideally should have been and if anyone has experience with IPR support.

FunkBGR

Explorer
I've bought from IPR before, and had no problems. They're legit.

I've had a similar problem with download links from all the major pdf distributors. I would just wait and see what they respond with from Customer Service.

Felon

First Post
I've bought from IPR before, and had no problems. They're legit.

I've had a similar problem with download links from all the major pdf distributors. I would just wait and see what they respond with from Customer Service.
Thanks for the reply. So, are you supposed to get an email with a URL to a download area?

FunkBGR

Explorer
I believe so. They could have changed their software since I bought stuff a couple months back.

One time, I bought a book and received a separate email that gave me a free password to get a pdf from Pelgrane Press's website, for example, so you could have another email coming.

Remove ads