• selina_kyle.jpg
    selina_kyle.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I will use this as an opportunity to note that the "bat pod" sounds a lot more like Bruce Wayne's media player than it does a motorcycle. But that's just me.

Jack7

First Post
That pic implies that she either teams up with Batman... or steals the batpod.

Maybe both.

Good deductions.

I suspect from the look of the goggles that they are either night-vision capable, allow infra-red capabilities, or both. Possibly they also give her some type of targeting advantage, or maybe even help guide or control Waynetech. They may be multi-functional. That would be the way I would want to design them.

The bright blue lights along the edge are hardly fit for concealment if burglarizing, when that could be easily covered and concealed. Then again they are hardly conducive to stealth such as Batman practices. Could be designed that way because it's just a movie and the prop designers thought it would "look cool," though it would be a useless feature in the field.

But there does seem to be a correspondingly colored small blue light on the top of the right control handle beside the orange light. Could be just reflected light from the goggles though. And there is an odd nose bridge to the goggles.

I cannot be sure of course but it seems to me they might have been stolen Waynetech.

If she did steal the cycle, and/or the goggles, then she'd have to know where to steal them from. (That is she'd either have to have found them near Batman or one of his operational safe-locations or suspected a link between Wayne and Batman.) If not she would likely be allowed to borrow or use them.

Pbartender

First Post
I suspect from the look of the goggles that they are either night-vision capable, allow infra-red capabilities, or both. Possibly they also give her some type of targeting advantage, or maybe even help guide or control Waynetech. They may be multi-functional. That would be the way I would want to design them.

The bright blue lights along the edge are hardly fit for concealment if burglarizing, when that could be easily covered and concealed. Then again they are hardly conducive to stealth such as Batman practices. Could be designed that way because it's just a movie and the prop designers thought it would "look cool," though it would be a useless feature in the field.

But there does seem to be a correspondingly colored small blue light on the top of the right control handle beside the orange light. Could be just reflected light from the goggles though. And there is an odd nose bridge to the goggles.

I cannot be sure of course but it seems to me they might have been stolen Waynetech.

Of course, they could just be Bluetooth capable sunglasses.

Remove ads