Have the WotC's pre-4E online Dungeon magazines disappeared?

Glyfair

Explorer
I went looking for these after I lost the spot I was storing my online magazines. Have the archives been trimmed so only the 4E articles are online, or am I missing them?

Last edited:

Glyfair

Explorer
Were they ever available? Online Dungeon started with 4e.

If they were avaialble, Paizo's right to host was probably pulled during the great PDF cull.

Paizo has them for sale still here paizo.com - Store / Magazines / Dungeon / Downloads

Yes, there were a few online only issues of 3.5 Dungeon before 4E hit (and all were free) after Paizo finished. Paizo's last issue of Dungeon was #150. In fact, the one I am regretting not having is the last of Nic Logues "Victor Demain" trilogy that was in the online Dungeon.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I went looking for these after I lost the spot I was storing my online magazines. Have the archives been trimmed so only the 4E articles are online, or am I missing them?
The pre-4e online issues of Dragon are 360-363 and for Dungeon they are 151-154. The articles for these are still available on the WotC web site, but (with one exception) were never collected into single issue-PDFs.

The exception is Dragon 360, which was compiled into a PDF, and is available here. You can find some (but not all) of the individual articles for issues 361-363 by starting here. Similarly, if you start here and scroll down to the bottom of the table, you'll see (some of) the articles that made up each of the missing Dungeon issues. Alas, that index doesn't include all of the articles which were part of those issues. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to get a list of all of them from the WotC web site :erm:

Glyfair

Explorer
The pre-4e online issues of Dragon are 360-363 and for Dungeon they are 151-154. The articles for these are still available on the WotC web site, but (with one exception) were never collected into single issue-PDFs.

The exception is Dragon 360, which was compiled into a PDF, and is available here. You can find some (but not all) of the individual articles for issues 361-363 by starting here. Similarly, if you start here and scroll down to the bottom of the table, you'll see (some of) the articles that made up each of the missing Dungeon issues. Alas, that index doesn't include all of the articles which were part of those issues. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to get a list of all of them from the WotC web site :erm:
Many thanks. Too late to dig now, but at first chance I will be sure to grab the Eberron adventure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases