• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heavy Gear Blitz Kickstarter [Funded $150,000, Complete]

BrandonKF

First Post
That isn't all, we just broke 99,000 and added the BF2-19 to the deal.

I wasn't aware that the publication was on such hard times. I might have a lot more talent for you in my Terra Nova DMZ Facebook Group.

Like this, by Mr. Mastergunz.

91567a20ed93529843108d8855f6373a.jpg

e10b00fd4cde1d970f62eac10033c07b.jpg

Kannik

Hero
I wasn't aware that the publication was on such hard times. I might have a lot more talent for you in my Terra Nova DMZ Facebook Group.

Heheh, I'm not terribly excited for the Buttwheel special, but beyond that are some more nifty lookin' minis, and if we could get to the Kodiak and King Cobra (and maybe the secret goals are another quad??) that would make it extra sweet.

Aye, the the main thing is letting people know of the existence of the mag as it's no longer on the homepage or on the forum page. Then encouraging submissions. }:) Those are nice minis, it'd be great to feature a bunch of 'em!

gamingly,

Kannik

Kannik

Hero
Waitaminute... so far I've not paid much attention to the 1/144 scale Zoids models as they're small and the 1/72 HMM kits are much more appealing. But! 1/144 Heavy Gear Minis + 1/144 scale Zoids = awesome quads to add to my squad.

Muahahahahahaha!

gamingly,

Kannik

Kannik

Hero
At $120,000 with 36 hours left, as I've been saying for awhile, let's wait and see.

There's good momentum going on right now, which is exciting! For those still wondering if they ought to get in on this, Heavy Gear and DP9 has been around for a while and there's a great community of players around their games. It's well worth the buy-in, both from the minis perspective but also from the playing perspective.

Plus quad walkers! (so I'm a little single minded at times... :p)

gamingly,

Kannik

Remove ads