• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heirs to the Burning Thrones - Active - Roll-call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
They still get their LA hit points. Think of it this way, as a 10th level gestalt character you have 20 levels to play with. Three of those levels (in the case of the genie-kin) go for the LA. And they get the LA hit points.

And she does have improved initiative, it's in her racial abilities. ;) I should probably put that in her feats section too though.

Isida,

You said the game is 3.5, but the requirements for the seductress include Innuendo (which I think they dropped in 3.5) and Alchemy (wait, it's Craft (alchemy), just looked it up, nevermind).

Just wanted to verify 3.0 or 3.5. :)

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
rangerjohn said:
Isida, did you get my email?

RJ, I don't know if she did but she's going to be very hit and miss this weekend... Also I edited your post for using her first name... Some people have issues with this so it's just better not to. :)

As for my own character I'm thinking about the Unfettered, but to be honest, I have no idea what to "team" it up with... At the gestalt level the Fighter/Rogues are a better build... but also a power gamers build... :\

rangerjohn

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
RJ, I don't know if she did but she's going to be very hit and miss this weekend... Also I edited your post for using her first name... Some people have issues with this so it's just better not to. :)

As for my own character I'm thinking about the Unfettered, but to be honest, I have no idea what to "team" it up with... At the gestalt level the Fighter/Rogues are a better build... but also a power gamers build... :\

Thanks Brother, I guess it depends on what you want out of the character. If Fighter/Rouge has everything you wish for it to have, then it is better. If however you want to add something to the mix, say spell casting the Unfettered might be better. Simplistic I know, but true.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
rangerjohn said:
If however you want to add something to the mix, say spell casting the Unfettered might be better. Simplistic I know, but true.
I'm not really a big fan of spells... They’re my greatest weakness to be honest so I’m not much interested in playing a spell caster… I’ve done a favored soul, and a divine bard before but that’s about it. :)

I would only be taking fighter class till I got the seductress PrC. :)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
I'm not really a big fan of spells... They’re my greatest weakness to be honest so I’m not much interested in playing a spell caster… I’ve done a favored soul, and a divine bard before but that’s about it. :)

I would only be taking fighter class till I got the seductress PrC. :)

So I take it your playing a female?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads