Hello from a Lincoln, NE D&Der!

LincolnD&D

First Post
Hey! I recently moved back to Lincoln from California, where I got into playing D&D. It's exciting to see that there's a publishing company right here in Lincoln! I was wondering if you host any D&D events. Or, do you know of where I could find local games to join?

Off to check out the Tabletop Adventures website some more!

hammerlily

First Post
Welcome to Lincoln!

Hey there!

Welcome to Lincoln and welcome to the Tabletop Adventure Forum. From time to time we host demo events and games in the region. In fact, we will be co-hosting a demo day up in Omaha at Krypton Comics on March 29th starting at noon. We will be demoing Against the Darkness - our Vatican horror themed RPG.

We do some D&D games periodically as well. Those usually end up at either Comic World or Gauntlet Games - local game stores here in Lincoln. We'll look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events.

For other area gaming news you might want to check out http://nuke-con.com/. Nuke-Con is the largest convention close to Lincoln. It is held in the fall and usually has several game days throughout the year. Comic World generally hosts two smaller game conventions in town named Nexxus. Usually in Spring and early Fall.

Hope that helps give you a few ideas on how to hook up with area gamers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases