D&D 5E Help for Modron in 5e

manuzed78

First Post
Hi evrybody
i'm looking for Modrons informations.

I've found this great 2nd sources : http://www.lomion.de/cmm/modron.php

Anybody can help me understand what is NCOs ?

In 5 th edition, only base modrons are in the monster manual, is there rules monsters anywhere for the other ( Primus, secondus ...)

And if you known any other interesting source, i'm interested :cool:

Thank's

Mephista

Adventurer
Look around for any information on Mechanus. That's their home plane, so even just reading up any info in the Manual of Planes would get you a fair amount.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Hi evrybody
i'm looking for Modrons informations.

I've found this great 2nd sources : http://www.lomion.de/cmm/modron.php

Anybody can help me understand what is NCOs ?

In 5 th edition, only base modrons are in the monster manual, is there rules monsters anywhere for the other ( Primus, secondus ...)

And if you known any other interesting source, i'm interested :cool:

Thank's

NCO means "non-commissioned officer."

You can find additional information on modrons in some old supplements like Planes of Law and The Great Modron March.

tangleknot

Explorer
You want to dig into the Planescape setting for AD&D 2nd edition. The Great Modron March was the "modron" Multi-part adventure. The Planes of Law box set had an entire book devoted to Mechanus.
The core Planescape box set provided player rogue modron builds and some useful brief information on Modrons and Mechanus.

Last edited:

Coredump

Explorer
Okay, gotta rant...

When the Modrons first came out, my group was like "WTF?? Are they really scraping the bottom of the barrel so much that they need 'Shape' monsters...??" Reminded us of a cartoon characters for pre-schoolers to learn shapes and colors.

We assumed they would quickly learn their lesson, get some better ideas, and Modrons would just become a footnote of "Do you remember when TSR made those crazy 'shape' monsters...?? What were they thinking?"

But man... they have managed to stick around, and some of you wacky folks seem to actually like those..... things....

Okay, rant over, go have fun with your pyramid monster. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases