Help! I want my old ENWorld back!

tennyson

First Post
Hi Everyone,

Just recently, when I come to the ENWorld messageboards, the background is all white and the text are plain blue hyperlinks. It doesn't stop me from browsing the forums, but the typical "black" style is much easier to read. Can anyone help me (i'm sure it's an IE setting, but I can't seem where to find it)? Thanks for your suggestions!

In the meantime, here's something I was sent that I thought was pretty humorous. Not sure if it's old or not....

What we need is a few taters!

Crothian

First Post
That happened to me as well over the weekend and it freaked me out. But then when I logged in yesterday everything was fine and had returned to normal.

My guess is that in your control panel you might have accienedently or somehow gone to a different veiw of the boards.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
tennyson said:
Hi Everyone,

Just recently, when I come to the ENWorld messageboards, the background is all white and the text are plain blue hyperlinks. It doesn't stop me from browsing the forums, but the typical "black" style is much easier to read.

Click "My Account" and then "Edit Options". The forum skin thingie is at the bottom.

When I read the title of this thread I wondered if you wanted us to specualte on the changes that were coming in 3.0. I was going to make some totally accurate predictions.

And while you're at it, check out the other options. Some of them are really pretty cool.

Although since I browse mostly at work, Stealth is the only one I can really practically use. Which is a shame, as I like d20 Modern, PHB and Electric Blue a lot.

And shouldn't this slide over the Meta?

Remove ads