• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [HELP] Looking for an illustration for a Half-Eladrin Sorcerer with Dragon Origin (Silver Dragon)

gantzerteo

Explorer
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but since I'm talking about a character from D&D 5E, I hope you don't mind if I ask it here.

Well, the title say all: I'm looking for an image for the token/initiative card of a character that is an Half-Elf (the elven parent is an Eladrin) Sorcerer with Silver Dragon Bloodline. Found nothing acceptable on Google, I ask you guys if you have something in your folders I can use.

Thanks in advance!

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
WotC's DnD Insider for 4e had some wonderful illustrations for their online PC character sheets. Unfortunately, it's the only thing that comes to mind and I'm unsure if it's still available.

Balfore

Explorer
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but since I'm talking about a character from D&D 5E, I hope you don't mind if I ask it here.

Well, the title say all: I'm looking for an image for the token/initiative card of a character that is an Half-Elf (the elven parent is an Eladrin) Sorcerer with Silver Dragon Bloodline. Found nothing acceptable on Google, I ask you guys if you have something in your folders I can use.

Thanks in advance!
Wouldn't just an elven zombie work?
What does this particular image need to have?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

gantzerteo

Explorer
Why a zombie??? o_O
I need an elf or half elf or even a creature with elven like feature plus some silver scales for the silver dragon bloodline.

Balfore

Explorer
Why a zombie??? o_O
I need an elf or half elf or even a creature with elven like feature plus some silver scales for the silver dragon bloodline.
LOL.. sorry, I was reading 2 posts.. the other was something about a zombie apocalypse .

I think the image you seek is really specific.
I would use a picture of the elf that you like, then draw the scales yourself, then make the piece you want.
If it's a small piece, my bad os, you really won't be able to see it

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CapnZapp

Legend
WotC's DnD Insider for 4e had some wonderful illustrations for their online PC character sheets. Unfortunately, it's the only thing that comes to mind and I'm unsure if it's still available.
Of course it's still available.

I mean, I don't know anything about what you're talking about, but this is the Internet after all.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin

Thanks in advance!

Care to give more details? How sparcely or densely scaled? clothing, equipment, weapons, basic posse, hair, gender?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I don't know if you've seen these already or not... but there were several Warhammer "dark elf" images that came up when I did a google search for "elf sorcerer" that look towards a potential silver dragon bloodline.

Because they are Warhammer dark elves they have pale, grayish skin that could be construed as silver, plus there's just enough facial wrinkles that give the impression of an added skin aspect to the elf. Not scales per se... but closer than most other elf pictures I have seen.

Dark Elf - Sorcerer 1.jpg

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I wouldn't worry too much about the scales - they're "a thin sheen," so any image with a pale-skinned elf should have you covered unless you WANT to go more draconic than that.

Here's a few I found googling around:
[sblock=xy]
79a9e04a5c470d6b713dffdcaf9e4f6f.jpg
c11c725f5b9df5441a3e2dd50734998d.jpg
a029739db3c3d48d14e289fb71facfbf.jpg
the_snow_elf_by_mavrosh-d5m58nd.jpg
6yFP46L.jpg
41fd99f40179f0ce89637b1cd0445bdb.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=xx]
Female_elf_d_lg.png
acf47959d2b46eabb1e26df713a00783.jpg