D&D General Help! Looking for an older crowdfunded product that was similar to a new "Fiend Folio"

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Hi! I was looking for some help with finding a crowdfunded product, but I can only remember some details on it so web searching for it is not working... here are the details of what I remember.

• It was not on Kickstarter. I believe it was Indiegogo, but I cannot remember exactly... I do know it was not Kickstarter.
  • I don't believe it was actually called a Fiend Folio, but it had a lot of references to that, may have had a similar-ish name (possibly alliteration), and possibly had writers from the original Fiend Folio?
  • The cover art was a large devil/demon, horned, sitting on a throne with a sword.

I know it's not a lot of details, but this is the best I can do... if you know what product I'm looking for, please comment with a link! Thanks!

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I found it! It's the Book of Fiend: The Book of Fiends 5E (Green Ronin Publishing)

1633106922902.png

I guess if anyone owns this, I'd be curious to know their thoughts... I'm looking for more high CR archdevils essentially.

Remove ads