D&D General Help me choose what NPC my players will fight in their final session!

Hi all - A 5 year long years and 39 sessions, my campaign is coming to an end. My players will be fighting a rival team in a colosseum match that I've been hyping up for years now.
To spice things up a bit I thought the rival team would recruit a random NPC they've met on their travels, only I couldn't decide which one... That is when I thought I would pose the question to the internet and have random strangers decide for me!

Below is a link to a Google Survey which contains a drop-down list of all the NPCs my players have met, as well as a brief description which may or may not influence your decision.

All the exact details of the encounter and reason for the NPC recruitment are in the survey description:

If you're unsure, or if the formatting is playing up, feel free to select random ones instead!

Thank you for your time, you'll be making a great impact on myself and my players!

aco175

Legend
@Randall Al'Ghoul welcome to the site and I hope you get what you are looking for. Some of the members here are a bit hesitant on clicking on random links from 1st time posters, so I'm not sure you will get the amount of participation you would get if you posted a poll in the main thread instead.

@Randall Al'Ghoul welcome to the site and I hope you get what you are looking for. Some of the members here are a bit hesitant on clicking on random links from 1st time posters, so I'm not sure you will get the amount of participation you would get if you posted a poll in the main thread instead.
Hi there, thank you for commenting and for looking out for me. Sure I can understand the hesitation, I didn't think of that, perhaps I should try a poll on the main thread like you suggested. Thanks again, it's really kind

Remove ads