Help me develop a quest to stop a serial killer!

eXodus

Explorer
they get away with it for so long because they blend in.

they typically always hold jobs, get along well with others, look very average, and bring no undue attention to themselves.

many are very charismatic. ted bundy for example, was a good looking man who women loved.

also they tend to get away for it for a long time as they are often times very intelligent.

if you have any more questions i will be here.

Eosin the Red

First Post
also they tend to get away for it for a long time as they are often times very intelligent.

One of the hallmarks of serial killers is their above average IQ's.

The chrisma thing is kind of interesting - in daily life they tend to be loners. Not very social, but not anti-social. When approaching their victims or targets they can be extremely persuasive?

Male, caucasian, 25-35, underachiever, steady employment, single, few relatives with geographical proximity. That is the broad description of 80-90% of serial killers.

I loved Maerdywn's chilly description.

[EDIT]: 1 last thought - most of them have sick names like creamsteak. For some reason that word turns my stomach. Very original :D

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Eosin the Red said:

I loved Maerdywn's chilly description.

[

Thanks, Eosin:D
After posting that, I decided that this serial killer had to make an appearance in my campaign - Hope that's okay with you, creamsteak...

Ian

Remove ads